The nonsense ramblings of a no-nonsense woman known as Rebecca Hoffman. ♥
Sunday, July 09, 2006
Much Ado About Not Very Much
One simply must have the classic "first blog post." I'll definitely be posting later, but I just wanted to stick a starter post up here for... well... for starters! (Pretty smart, huh?)
More to come...
Rebecca Marie
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
First comment! I am so happy that you have a blog, and that we can keep up with each other...he, he, I'm watching you! ;0) Thanks for an absolutely wonderful weekend. God is so good, and it was like He was speaking right to us this morning! And we got to sing again! ;0) Did you know you make my heart happy? You are amazing and I love, love, love you! I'm praying for you...talk to you soon!
2 comments:
First comment! I am so happy that you have a blog, and that we can keep up with each other...he, he, I'm watching you! ;0) Thanks for an absolutely wonderful weekend. God is so good, and it was like He was speaking right to us this morning! And we got to sing again! ;0) Did you know you make my heart happy? You are amazing and I love, love, love you! I'm praying for you...talk to you soon!
Love always & forever,
Bethany Joy
Ah! You can't fall victim to the horrible No-Updates-For-A-Whole-Month Syndrome!
*sighs*
NUFAWM gets 'em, every time...
Post a Comment