Introduction
Oh to be able to sit outside enjoying God's beautiful creation! *sighs* Alas, doing such would prove impossible as this damsel is not allowed the pleasure of leaving her room until Monday morning. Oh dear...
Rest assured, I've gotten a lot done holed up in my room. Nothing I wouldn't have done anyway, but I've been working vigorously (most likely out of "flustration" towards my captors). Were it not so, I believe I might have already jumped out the window of my three story tower. Lest you start to question whether or not I'd actually do that, please understand that I would never do any such thing. I'm just rather dramatic. Not to mention the fact that I'm living out my entire existence with one of the most dramatic students on campus...
Friends in Tennessee
Lindsey Michelle Wolfe. She definitely deserves her very own paragraph. ;^] I love my dearest Linds. She's quite honestly one of the best things that's happened to me since my departure from Florida. And to think... I live with her! We both were so sad about not seeing each other until after 2:00 every Monday, Wednesday & Friday that we picked out Chapel seats next to each other so we could see each other from 11:00 - 11:50. :-/ I miss her on those days. On Tuesday and Thursdays the only thing she has is her drama rehearsals at 6:45 (normally).
Ooooh, oooh! She's in the school drama "Charley's Aunt" (a British comedy) and plays the part of Kitty. We're totally convinced she's going to have the most seats reserved for her. She has all sorts of extended family coming from 2 or 3 different states as well as many high school friends (plus her beloved boyfriend Nate) from Indiana. I'm hoping my family and maybe Bethany, Katlyn & Aaron will come too. I know Linds would love it if they could (especially since she's spent a week with Aaron, already). It'd be great if a bunch of people from Florida could road trip it up here that weekend! I'll post more details as they arrive.
Friends in Florida
I miss everyone more than words could ever possibly express. It's quite a sad state of affairs, lemme tell ya! (The phrases "lemme tell ya" and "seriously" compliments of Linds... seriously! ;] ) I wish I could've gone home with Aaron this weekend to my house so I could just give everyone a hug! I miss everyone that much. Especially since I'm stuck up here until Monday stinkin' morning. *sighs again* Ah well. Nothing to do about it now. That's really the worst part of my "death sentence" for the semester. {Well, aside from the widespread rumors that will circulate as a result from all of this.}
Aaron came to visit for eight days. It was great having him... until about Monday. Then it just stunk that he had to go through all the crud I went through. The only positive thing about all of that was that he was able to be here to support me. I don't honestly know if I would've been able to hold up without someone who has known me for longer than 3 weeks here to back me up. And if nothing else, he was able to give me a hug and hold me while I wept on his shoulder. :'{ *tries not to cry again... especially since the song "I'm Already There" by Lonestar is playing in the background*
Bethany called me last night. We talked for just under an hour and were it not for that conversation, I doubt if I would've slept as soundly and as long as I did this morning. {Plus all of the prayers from everyone in Florida and in Tennessee.}
I miss everyone more than words could ever possibly express. It's quite a sad state of affairs, lemme tell ya! (The phrases "lemme tell ya" and "seriously" compliments of Linds... seriously! ;] ) I wish I could've gone home with Aaron this weekend to my house so I could just give everyone a hug! I miss everyone that much. Especially since I'm stuck up here until Monday stinkin' morning. *sighs again* Ah well. Nothing to do about it now. That's really the worst part of my "death sentence" for the semester. {Well, aside from the widespread rumors that will circulate as a result from all of this.}
Aaron came to visit for eight days. It was great having him... until about Monday. Then it just stunk that he had to go through all the crud I went through. The only positive thing about all of that was that he was able to be here to support me. I don't honestly know if I would've been able to hold up without someone who has known me for longer than 3 weeks here to back me up. And if nothing else, he was able to give me a hug and hold me while I wept on his shoulder. :'{ *tries not to cry again... especially since the song "I'm Already There" by Lonestar is playing in the background*
Bethany called me last night. We talked for just under an hour and were it not for that conversation, I doubt if I would've slept as soundly and as long as I did this morning. {Plus all of the prayers from everyone in Florida and in Tennessee.}
Personal Requests
Prayer -- Please pray for...
~ My sanity as I'm cooped up in my room for the next 38 hours or so.
~ Clarity of mind as I...
Communication -- The best way to communicate with me is via...
* E-mail: rmlallier@gmail.com
* Snail mail: Rebecca M. L'Allier | Bryan College | P.O. Box 7587 | Dayton, Tennessee | 37321-7000
* MySpace mail: http://myspace.com/beccaruh
* A.I.M.: rmlallier
* Phone (on the weekends): cell: 321/604.0349 | dorm: 423/775.7374
Prayer -- Please pray for...
~ My sanity as I'm cooped up in my room for the next 38 hours or so.
~ Clarity of mind as I...
* Write my 5-page spiritual autobiography {due Tuesday, 9-12-06}.
* Do the rest of my homework for my other 5 classes.
* Continue to seek Jesus as I decide whether or not to fight what I've been given as far as punishment goes.
Communication -- The best way to communicate with me is via...
* E-mail: rmlallier@gmail.com
* Snail mail: Rebecca M. L'Allier | Bryan College | P.O. Box 7587 | Dayton, Tennessee | 37321-7000
* MySpace mail: http://myspace.com/beccaruh
* A.I.M.: rmlallier
* Phone (on the weekends): cell: 321/604.0349 | dorm: 423/775.7374
1 comment:
Hey Berecca...just thought I'd stop by to let you know that I love you and I'm praying for you! If you allow Him, God can and will, use this situation for good! Trust Him, seek Him. He will be faithful to lead you and speak to your heart. I love you friend...stay in touch!
love always & forever,
Bebabee
Post a Comment