Friday, October 06, 2006

Update Up to Today's Date: October 6, 2006


Well, this week has CERTainly been the MOST stressful, yet. I know that were it not for friends and family (especially Katlyn and my mommy) praying for me back home and all of my close friends up here (Kelly McDermott, Carolyn Candland, Rachel Smith, Laura Puckett, Lindsey Wolfe, Jon Weirich, Andrew Salmon & Ben Campbell) as well as a visit from the Brighams and a possible visit with Morgan from Vero Beach, I DEFINITELY would've floundered this week! [How's that for a run-on sentence?! Forget it -- I'm pretty much tired of editing my work. Sorry to disappoint ya. ;-p ]

SUNDAY
- Kelly and I return to Dayton in the early afternoon.
- We decide against swing dancing to stay home and watch Tim Hawkins and finish up our homework for Monday. :)

MONDAY -- Super Hero Day [I dress up as Stacia Zades]
- Spirit week initiated.
- I go to my classes [including a wonderfully powerful Class Chapel].
- I am asked to try out to be in the Disney Karaoke this Friday.
- I spend multiple hours working on a song with my friends.
- We all go to Amigo's for 50 cent taco night. :) I spent $2.73 for 3 hard-shell tacos and a Mexican "Pina" flavored soda.
- Kelly dies my hair.

TUESDAY -- Twin Day [I dress in a lot of pink to match Kelly with my now-reddish-tinted-hair]
- I go to my classes.
- I practice our song with my friends.
- I do homework with our song playing for more than 2 hours straight.
- I go to practice and get my costume, hair & make-up done for our audition.
- We go to auditions and are the only ones prepared. We make it into the competition half-way through our piece. :)
- Me, Kelly, Jon & Ben watch some Japanese horror film in one of the "make-out" rooms [more appropriately known as the "study rooms" ;) ]
- Kelly and I stay up together, finishing our homework together.
- Kelly spends the night.

WEDNESDAY -- Retro Day [I dress up like someone straight out of the '50s]
- I go to classes.
- I spend time with friends.
- I watch the season premiere of "Lost" with Taryn, Kelly & Jon.
- I watch the series premiere of "The Nine" with Kelly & Jon.
- I finish all of my homework due for Thursday, going to bed at 2:30 with a great sense of accomplishment.
- Kelly spends the night... again.

THURSDAY -- Nerd Day [I wear my "I *heart* My Geek" shirt and take numerous pictures with my "nerdy" friends]
- I go to classes.
- I work my tail off to finish my homework due for Friday.
- I go to yearbook. [Wow -- I have a TON of work ahead of me being the editor, primary layout designer AND main photographer for two of the biggest sections in the yearbook. Phew!!]
- I clean my room and make myself dinner.
- I spend time with friends.
- I go to my hall meeting after having totally aced "Happy Hour" (a.k.a. strict room).
- I spend more time with Kelly as we finish up any studying and homework with have over hot chocolate. Mmmm.
- I go to bed around 2:30... again.

FRIDAY -- Disney Day [I dress up as a Muse for my song "I Won't Say (I'm in Love)" from Hercules]
- I accidentally sleep through all of my alarms (as well as my first class and chapel). Whoops! Gee -- I wonder why THAT happened?!
- I make myself lunch. [I swear I've never done so much cooking, cleaning & laundry in my LIFE!]
- I go to my last class... for the WEEK! HAllelujiah!!! [Psychology is always a pleasure to attend, anyway.]
- I come back, make a pot of fresh, strong, sweet, creamy coffee.
- I spend a few minutes on Facebook and MySpace before they're blocked for the rest of the day [in order to free up bandwidth -- yeah, don't go there.]
- I clean up my room a bit.
- I type up any notes for the week that haven't been typed up.
- I sit down and upload the rest of my CDs to Kelly's ever-growing iTunes Library. :)
- I write my blog while re-tagging my CDs.
- Laura visits and tells me when we're practicing. It's been simply A-MAZING!

That's all for now... I'll post sometime this weekend. Love you guys (and gals)!!

-- Becca

No comments: