He made me realize,
Just how much I love him.
He made me realize,
Exactly why I cry.
I love him like I love myself,
I love him, so I work to death.
I cry because I love him more -- more than I ever did before,
And I cry because I could never be good enough...
That's what he made me realize.
He made me realize,
Just how much I need him.
He made me realize,
Why sometimes I die inside.
I need him -- he's my second Man,
I need him when I cry or laugh.
I die because my love runs deep -- deeper than any wound I've seen,
I die because my love he keeps...
That's what he made me realize.
He made me realize,
Just how much I want him.
He made me realize,
That's why he wants me.
I want him when I'm up or down,
I want him while I'm steaming mad.
He wants me 'cause he loves my laugh,
He wants me when I make him frown.
He made me realize...
We want each other... because...
We're each the other's better half.
And that's what he made me realize.
2 comments:
glad you are posting again
who are you to be anonymously commenting on becca's blog? i thought i was the only anonymous reader! ;^)
Post a Comment