Friends...

Are they your friends forever?
Or are they there for only a season of your life?
When you look back on the friends you've had, will you be disappointed that you let some go?
Or will you simply appreciate the ones you still have?
Will you be left wondering how you could have better managed the friends God gave you?

Or will you know you've treated each of your friends as the treasures that they are?
Be the latter. Be the one who loves each friend for who they are -- not who you want them to be.
Be the child of God who cherishes what you've been given.
Love like you want to be loved.
Love.

And let the Lord be the lord of them...
1 comment:
When I read this yesterday, the comment box wasn't working. So here's one now! :)
Wow. This post made me want to cry. I miss you so much!! Some days are easier than others. I know that you're where God wants you. I pray that as you're away, He'll continue to grow you and stretch you, and make you more like Jesus. I love you, my dear friend. I pray that Christ will forever be the center of our friendship...no matter how many miles are between us! :)
Have a great rest of your day...talk to you soon!
Love a & f,
Bethany Joy
Post a Comment