The nonsense ramblings of a no-nonsense woman known as Rebecca Hoffman. ♥
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Entering a State of Withdrawl...
It's official: I have withdrawn from Bryan College.
Most of you know things had been sketchy up there in Dayton, but less of you probably knew how serious it was. I know most of you are going to get up, grab your phone and call me, but... please don't. If you are to know the specifics, trust me when I say I'll tell you. You need not ask. These details are really on a need-to-know basis. You'll know if you need to know. Otherwise, please just pick up the pieces by my blog and my actions.
*sighs* It's so difficult for me to even write this blog right now. The pain is so deep... and so fresh... and... I know this was officially my decision, but... that doesn't mean it doesn't still hurt me. I spent the entire past week in my dorm room... alone... packing up all of my stuff into Rubbermaid containers. And now I'm gone.
Aaron came up on Friday afternoon via Greyhound to attend the Christmas Banquet with me, say hello to all of the friends he made up there (especially Kelly), help me pack up and clean my room and get on my way home. We left last night at 8:05 from Chattanooga, Tennessee. We arrived in Melbourne today at around 11:00. It was more or less an uneventful trip, but... it was one of the most difficult things I've ever done.
Life is so hard. And it's incredibly unfair. And sometimes it just downright sucks. But -- as the saying goes -- such is life. And life goes on. Regardless of the level of difficulty currently, it does go on. And I will live. It's just one heck of a painful ride, sometimes.
Thank you for your concern. I'm so glad you took time out of your day to read up on how I'm doing. And even if you never know more than what I post, at least know that I am so grateful that you even care.
That's more than a lot of people in Dayton (and -- regretfully -- in Melbourne) can say.
Looking forward to a new beginning,
Rebecca "Becca" Marie L'Allier
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment