The nonsense ramblings of a no-nonsense woman known as Rebecca Hoffman. ♥
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Life. 12-19-05.
"Life -- it comes at you so fast. One day you're wondering if you'll survive ninth grade, and the next you're getting a phone call from the admissions office of a college in Tennessee! Where to go to college? It looks like God may be pointing me in the direction of Bryan, but i'm not positive. What to major in? I've had so many jobs I've considered: Doctor, CIA/FBI agent, P.A., sign language interpreter, worship leader, counselor for hurting teenagers, editor... the list goes on. But I truly have no idea. Yesterday I was completely apathetic as to where or not I eve went to college and today I'm simply ecstatic about the possibility of a scholarship at Bryan. I'm excited, yet thoughtful; happy, yet concerned. The serious thought of college in another state makes me ponder the idea of leaving all of my friends, my home church, my family and just -- my comfort zone! It's all somewhat frightening, actually. And then there's Aaron. How would our relationship handle such a distance? And oh my goodness! Would I be starting in Fall of '06?! Holy cow! I just don't want to find myself saying, "Life -- it went by too fast," one day... +Rebecca+"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment