Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Death. 12-20-05.

"Death -- it rocks your world when you're touched by it. Or even when you only think you've been touched by it. I've experienced far too many encounters with death in the past year. And today when I received an e-mail informing me of a friend's suicide, I really didn't know what to think. I finally pulled myself together and got up the guts to call her house. Thank God, she answered the phone herself. *sighs* Why can't I simply have a day where my emotions aren't constantly on a rollercoaster? Sheesh!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI: you might want to change the dates on your posts to 06 instead of 05 ;)

Rebecca M. Hoffman said...

Actually... if you'll notice the quotation marks, please. This indicates that I'm quoting something. I just so happen to be quoting my journal entries from 2005 -- NOT 2006. ♥Becca